Most packages arrive on time. Orders sometimes show up after the estimated delivery date.
Possible reasons for late delivery include the following:
- Incorrect address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, Suite or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- International customs procedures
The recommended actions are:
- Track your package and confirm estimated delivery date in Purchase History.
- Confirm your shipping address in My Settings. To avoid delivery problems, keep your address information up to date and add delivery instructions in Address Book.
- Check payment processing in Account Balance.
- Wait 48 hours to allow for unexpected delays.
Learn what to do if you need help Tracking Your Package on your account.
Note: If you haven't received your package within 7 days of expected delivery then please Submit an RMA and we will do everything we can to help.