If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered, but you can't find it:
- Verify the shipping address in My Settings
- Look for a notice of attempted delivery.
- Look around the delivery location for your package.
- See if someone else accepted the delivery unless you have health or safety concerns about doing so.
- Check your mailbox or wherever else you receive mail. Some packages travel through multiple carriers.
- Wait 48 hours. In rare cases, packages may say delivered up to 48 hours before arrival.
- If you haven't received your package within 7 days of expected delivery then please Submit an RMA and we will do everything we can to help.
Note: If it is an order sold and shipped by a third-party seller, contact the seller directly for assistance.